General Information About the Cards
The best spiritual methods involve the greatest degree of direct communication with the All Highest, the Creator, to the best of our spiritual choices. Even though this is clearly the case, there may be times where one feels spiritual progress in terms of knowledge, wisdom, attunement, or enlightenment, may be best furthered through the use of certain spiritual tools or methods. Some possible avenues of this kind would include relatively sacred writings (such as Oahspe), the Creator's beautiful and awesome universe itself (of so many wonderful dimensions), and most powerful of all, spiritual activities done in unity with other souls (spiritual fellowship, works, dicussion, prayer, communion, and worship).
Hence these cards, the Kosmon I'Ching Cards, can be viewed as one possible set of spiritual tools. Nevertheless, these cards should never be considered as infallible, nor as the sole, best method, and especially never as a substitute for as direct as possible communion with the Creator.
It should be kept in mind also that any such tools take knowledge, virtue, skill, and above all faith and practice to use well. In addition, these cards will not be for everyone, nor even perhaps for really that many of the True Seekers of Light. However, for those who could be led to use them at times for the greater good and to more perfectly fulfill the Will of the Creator, they are presented here with the sincere hope and wish that they may be only a benefit to all persons focusing upon them.
This is the first set of the Kosmon I'Ching Cards. Other sets are available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). All of these sets contain a great deal of spiritual-based concepts which have been systematized from various sources (Oahspe, the I'Ching, the Chinese zodiac, the western zodiac, numerology, and more) as seemed best to their original author, Cliff Carmichael. Therefore, the users of these cards will require some time and study to understand the different elements presented on each card, and the different ways in which the cards have been organized in groups within each set. It is suggested that the users not feel they need to understand all of these elements in order to begin using and interpreting the cards wisely. In many cases, only those sections of the cards which seem the more comprehensible or harmonious, need be made use of.
The actual use of cards should involve the posing of a question or a problem, and a prayer or a request for the highest light on the subject, followed by a "random" drawing of a card. The interpretation of this card in light of the question, will in itself, require the user to draw upon their inner inspiration and logical analysis to reach a clear reading. For whatever truth or good will is achieved through the reading, you can be sure the Creator is ultimately the source which is expanding through you. Please remember that simple study of the cards themselves, rather than divination, may be the sole and best possible use of the cards for an individual user.
Please see below for more s
pecific card information.
SPECIFIC CARD INFORMATION
1. The number of the card is shown in large
type in the upper-left corner.
2. Above this card number is the number of the
House to which the card belongs and the number
within that House. There are 8 Houses and 8
cards in each House
3. The 2 small numbers to the right of the card
number represent the individual numbers
of Associated Cards. These indicate the cards by
means of which one can change his state or
4. The title of the card, appearing in large print , is the
name given to the card.
5. Above the name are usually shown the 2 ancient
names given to the House.
6. The roman number l or ll between these ancient
names indicates whether the card belongs to the
1st or 2nd part of the IChing.
7. The M or F in the upper-right corner indicates
whether a male or female Preserver is associated
with the card.
8. Beside this M and F are the numbers of the pair of
female and male cards this card is associated with.
9. Below the M and F there is the word Male or
Female which also indicates whether the card is
Male or Female.
10. Below the M or F is the family relationship.
11. Below the family relationship there is often
information in small letters which relates directly
to the card.
12. To the left under the large number is the name of
the card in Old English.
13. Under this Old English name is a suggested
approach to chanting the name. The chant tunes
one into the influence of the card.
14. Under the chant in small letters appears a
suggestion of the feeling that could be used while
15. Under the large name in the top center are words
which expand ones understanding of meanings
associated with that particular card.
16. Under these names in the top center is the ancient
Panic symbol or image, as given in Saphah, which
is related to that card.
17 Under this Panic symbol in the top center is the
picture of the House sign, one of the Gods Book
of Ben names for the spiritual symbolic child of
18. In the center of the card, below this Ben symbol,
are the ancient Chinese characters / writing which
describes the qualities of the card.
19. Beside the Chinese characters on both sides is a
summary reading or text of the card containing
the related ideas which are more appropriate to
the new Kosmon (Aquarian) Age.
20. In the center below the Chinese characters are
traditional interpretations of this image.
21. The conventional I'Ching hexagram is under the
22. Below the hexagram in small letters are variously
related and common medieval royalty ranks.
23. In the center bottom of the card is the cosmic
version of the hexagram. The dots represent
psychic developments associated with those
24. Above the cosmic hexagram on some cards are
any related cosmic influences. A small cross here
indicates a cosmic blessing.
25. In the lower left corner are the Primary Trigrams
along with their names. The upper one is the
cosmic one. The small numbers associated with
these trigrams indicate the line values. The
arrows indicate the directional flow of each
26. To the right of the Primary Trigrams are the
Nuclear Trigrams which are the inside Trigrams of
the hexagram. These indicate the cosmic action
taken in the nucleus. The upper part of the
Nuclear Trigram is cosmic.
27. Between the Primary Trigrams and the Nuclear
Trigrams is a vertical line. If the card is Male, the
line bends away from the Primary Trigrams, and
28. The words near the Trigrams and this line are the
29. In the extreme right-bottom corner is found the
Yang or the Yin and Yes or No, for the purpose of
30. Just above Yang or Yin in a box are the family
attributes and family images for the hexagram.
31. Polar Space information is found just about this
32. Between the Cosmic Hexagram and the this
family box is a 3x3 Magic Square. It indicates
those numbers which are in harmony with the
33. Above the Magic Square are the dance
instructions which may be followed (see Magic
Square as well) if one wishes to attune oneself to
the various vibrations associated with the card.
34. The sum of the Magic Square is just above it on
its left side.
35. The numbers and letters just above the Magic
Square on its right side is its position within a
larger 9x9 Magic Square and that Squares sum.
This 9x9 Magic Square can be found in a still
larger Magic Square shown on the home page of
36. The Major Arcannum Cards are numbers
1,2,11,12,19,20,23,24,33,34,43,and 44. On the
very top of these cards is information regarding
the Chinese zodiac and Kosmon influences. In
the top right is the associated western zodiac
sign. In the upper center below the names is the
date and information of the weather. The left
central part of the card shows the symbol of the
cosmic disturbance and the information relating
to it. The right central part of the card shows the
Polar Space presently operating directly on you
at the present time.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO: (1) USE THE CARDS SPARINGLY AND IN YOUR HIGHEST SPIRITUAL FOCUS FOR DIVINATION READINGS, AND (2) ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT DIVINATIONS, EVEN IF INTERPRETED CORRECTLY, ONLY INDICATE PRESENT TRENDS AND INTENTIONS, AND THEREFORE YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND ACTIONS ALWAYS DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY.